(arrival at Tamu/ Moreh border)
Day-1: Arrival at Tamu-Moreh Myanmar border gate. Our guide will submit the MTT permission and relevant paper work prior to your arrival. Transfer to Kalay (3 hour driving). Overnight in Kalay.
Day-2: Travel to Lashio, Hsipaw, Pyin Oo Lwin or Mandalay on your choice of transport option.
- Public transport express coach/ bus – leaves MuSe at 06:00hours, arrives in Mandalay around 19:00 or 20:00hours).
- Private transfer means departure time is more flexible
- Shared Taxi are run on a first come first serve basis and will leave when all the seats are full.
This is the sample and the actual itinerary may vary.
We deserve the right to change the itinerary at any time depending on the operation and local conditions, time of your arrival at the borders, time taken for immigration and Custom clearance, refer to our Essential Information and F.A.Qs (link to relevant subpages).
You do not need a prior permission to exit from the above border port.
Estimated drive time:
Tamu to Kalay: 3-4 hours
Kalay to Monywa : 7-8 hours
Monywa to Mandalay: 4-5 hours
Mandalay – Monywa: 14 hours+
Get a quote
Complete this form with as much information as you can give and send it to us for a quote.
Our services include:
- MTT permission
- Licensed tour guide to assist you with immigration and custom clearance as per current MTT requirement
Our service exclude:
- Myanmar Visa Fees
- Transport between border and another destination as per your itinerary, we can help you with arraning one.
- Travel Insurance
- Any other itmes not mentioned above