- Check our sample itineraries and send us your chosen travel plan, group size, level of accommodation, preferred modes of transports (flights, overland, river ways), travel dates and all other requirements for a quote. For group tours, we can reserve a place for your chosen tours and departure dates for 7 calendar days before you make a final decision.
We can take care of your domestic flights within Myanmar, however we do not offer services on international flights. Customers are required to ensure that they have all required travel documents such as valid passports and visa as well as a sufficient travel insurance cover.
- In order to proceed with booking tours and travel services, clients are required to complete and sing our booking form and make a deposit (25% of the total costs and 50% of the total for sailing) or full costs if booking less than 4 weeks prior to departure date. Once we received the deposit or full payment, we will send you a booking confirmation and the invoice for the remainder balance which is due 5 weeks prior to your departure date.
- The remaining balance needs to be settled 5 weeks prior to your departure date or immediately if booking within less than 5 weeks from the departure date.
- Upon receiving the full amount for your trip, we will provide Service Confirmation of all travel services you have booked with us. We will also send you the general travel information and specific information depending on your itineraries. We may also need you to complete indemnity and liability release forms for some of the travel activities, e.g. travel to remote frontiers in Myanmar and outdoor activities.
- All our quotations and prices are in USD. We accept all major debit and credit cards via paypal, paypal payments and bank transfers. Card payments and paypal transfer incur a charge of 2% of the total costs. In case of payments by bank transfers, clients need to ensure that the net amount is transferred and all transfer charges their bank may apply are debited from their account.
Click here to see our detailed Booking Terms and Conditions.