he Raja Laut is a magnificent gaff-topsail schooner built in the tradition of the 19th century Baltic traders. The 100 ft hull is entirely built of iron wood.
Behind the classic lines is a modern luxury sailing yacht, equipped with a 300hp engine, watermaker, and the latest in navigation and satellite technology.
The six cabins each have a rich timber interior, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, hot showers and electric toilets.
With her beautiful cabins and her recreational equipment such as scuba diving facilities, Raja Laut has all one needs for the perfect escape at sea.
Guests: 12 in 6 cabins
Private charter rates: EUR 4,500/ day
Private chartered rates
|Details||Price (Euro) per night|
|SY Raja Laut||€ 4,500.00|
Tailor-made charters in Thailand and Myanmar include full crew service, all on-board meals, fuel for tender, main engine and generator, as well as usage of snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. It does not include port fees and Mergui Archipelago zone fees.
Mergui Archipelago Sailing Video
Yacht Fact Sheet
- Name: Raja Laut
- Type: Gaff-rigged topsail schooner
- Builder: G.E.K Carraz
- Designer: Carraz / Bosgraaf
- Year built: 2005
- Length overall: 31 meters
- Length on deck: 26 meters
- Length waterline: 22 meters
- Beam: 7.2 meters
- Draft: 3.0 meters
- GRT: 115 tons
- Hull construction: Carvel planked on frame, through-bolted to internal stringers
- Rig designer: Bosgraaf, Amsterdam
- Sail Area: 330 square meters
- Interior finish: Varnished timber
- Exterior finish: Cream grey hull, varnished deckhouses
- Fuel: 7000 litres
- Fresh water: 3000 litres
- Engine: Yanmar 6HADTE 300HP Turbo 6 cylinder diesel engine
- Gearbox: Yanmar hydraulic YP15 Ratio 3.3:1
- Gensets (x2): Mitsubishi-Marelli 28kw 3 phase
- VHF West Marine 550
- Handheld VHF x3
- SSB Icom 4
- Depth Sounder Furuno LS4100
- GPS Furuno GP 32
- Navtex NX 300
- Integrated Radar /Plotter/Sounder Simrad CX44E located next to wheel
- Fleet 33 satelite communication
- Audio system with 2 interior and 2 exterior speakers
- 32″ Wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player
Cabins and quarters
Meta IV has four guest cabins, each fully air conditioned with ensuite bathrooms and electric toilets. Two of the cabins boast queen-size beds, while the other two feature twin beds. Behind the cockpit is the triple stateroom. The entire aft of the boat is shaded and fitted with multiple dining spaces and sunbathing areas.
The boat’s centre is dominated by the generous galley and saloon dining area. But chances are that you’ll be enjoying most of your meals outside in the sun or in Myanmar’s mild evenings.