(10night 11day fishing safari in Myanmar Himalayan outback, cultural and trekking adventure. Moderate to Challenging.)
|Grade:||Moderate to Challenging|
|Duration:||10nights 11days – 3 day fishing along Garhtu Creek and Kasan Creek, 2 day trekking, 4 day truck riding .|
|Coverage:||Putao – Htang Ga – Garhtu Village – Kasan Creek – Machanbaw – Putao|
|Highlight:||Fishing in pristine water of Myanmar Himalayan outback, Moderate to challenging trek through forests, villages and valleys, cultural tour, eco- and indigenous tour|
|Accommodation:||Local village homes and guesthouses (7 nights) and camping (3 nights)|
|Meal:||Full board meal during the trek as per itinerary|
|Best Season:||October to May|
Contact us for special offers and tailor made itineraries, different departure dates, accommodation options and extensions during, pre and post expedition.
Day-1 (Tuesday): Putao (arrival), transfer to Salundam
Day-2 (Wednesday): Truck ride to Htang Ga*
Day-3 (Thursday): Truck Ride to Ratbaw*
Day-4 (Friday): Trek to Garhtu
Day-5 (Saturday): Garhtu Fishing along Kasan creek. Day – 1
Day-6 (Sunday): Garhtu Fishing along Kasan creek. Day – 2
Day-7 (Monday): Garhtu Fishing along Kasan creek. Day – 3
Day-8 (Tuesday): Trek to Ratbaw
Day-9 (Wednesday): Truck ride to Htang Ga*
Day-10 (Thursday): Truck ride to Manchanbaw*
Day-11 (Friday): Car transfer to Putao (afternoon departure) – onward journey
* Please note that unpaved road between Putao and Ratbaw may not be usable during the monsoon and post monsoon until December. The safest and main mode of travel outside this time is by trekking. In some cases, motorbikes may be able to go on these roads between October and December. We recommend to add at least 4-6 extra days trekking to the above itinerary if you are looking to travel between August and December of the year.
This is the sample and the actual itinerary may vary.
We reserves the right to change the itineraries (rearranging the order of the tour programs, to cancel or substitute places to visit or to combine to make decent group size if there is a shortage of trek leaders and support staff) at any time without prior notice depending on the weather, operational and local conditions.
Contact us for special offers, tailor made requirements, accommodation options, pre and post tour travel services and extensions.
This itinerary is currently available for tailor made tour only. Quotation & prices can be given when clients enquire with detail tailor made tour requirements and information.
Contact us if you want to tailor made this service and want different departure dates, extensions and accommodation options (Lodges, Hotels, Guesthouses, Homestay). Please note that airlines operates flights between Putao and main land Myanmar on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays, which may be changed without prior notice.
- Ground transport (coach, jeep, truck)
- Accommodation (village homes/ guesthouses and camping)
- Escorted English language trail leader & porters and cooks if necessary
- Full board meal, safe drinking water
- Permission to travel in Putao and Myanmar Himalayas
- Domestic airfare (we can arrange flights to and from Putao)
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure on personal nature such as laundry, beverages, gratitude to guides & porters
- Any service items not mentioned in price inclusion above.
Current season air fares between Putao and Yangon, Mandalay and Myitkyinar are US$245, US$150 and US$100 per person each way and subject to changes by airlines for the following seasons. We can arrange your flights on request.
Pre and post expedition travel services
Hotels, airport transfers and other excursions before or after your arrival in Putao for our Myanmar Himalaya Tours. We can arrange these services on request.
It is client’s responsibility to ensure that they take a suitable travel insurance that covers for their activity and the destination.
Extend your stays in Myanmar. Add more destinations in Myanmar before or after your tours. Contact us for tailor made extension on your journeys to Myanmar (Burma).